Eng-Tips is the largest engineering community on the Internet

Intelligent Work Forums for Engineering Professionals

• Congratulations waross on being selected by the Tek-Tips community for having the most helpful posts in the forums last week. Way to Go!

SW 2006 CD's

Status
Not open for further replies.
Replies continue below

Recommended for you

I just got word from a vendor on the east coast that his discs just arrived (2:eek:op.m. eastern)

dsgnr1

¿)

To get the best from these forums read FAQ731-376 before posting

We currently are only upgrading one seat, tool & mold shop(production design is staying at SW04 for now). The one seat of 06 did come in on Thursday.

Fill what's empty. Empty what's full. And scratch where it itches.

pdybeck,

I used to work near Doylestown in a city called Langhorne. Ever hear of it?

Unfortunately we have not recieved our disks yet. Our VAR said it should be any day.

Best Regards,
Jon

Challenges are what makes life interesting; overcoming them is what makes life meaningful.

Solidworks 2005 SP3.1

Jon,

I know of Langhorne. I work in Newtown, the next town over. Small world. I live in Doylestown, about a 25 minute drive. The cd's that I received were for one of the companies I work for on the side. I oversee the use of SolidWorks/PDMWorks for my day job company in Newtown. We have the same reseller for both companies that I work for. I should be getting the second set of cd's any day for my company in Newtown - I would think. Jon, I've seen you in advertisements, where are you located now?

Pete Yodis

pdybeck,

I'm located in Utah now. I work in Bluffdale and live in Orem. Moved here in June of last year. I'm hoping we will get our CD's this week. I used to work for a company called Paramount Industries Inc. They are a prototyping company and is also the place where I first got introduced to Solidworks about 6 years ago.

Best Regards,
Jon

Challenges are what makes life interesting; overcoming them is what makes life meaningful.

Solidworks 2005 SP3.1

Jon,

Looks like you are in a beautiful place now. Paramount seems like they do interesting work. Big Oak Rd is only minutes from where I am.

Hey Everyone,

Just got my SW2006 disks this morning. I'm located in Bluffdale,UT. I also talked with our VAR and he said that we can use solidworks task scheduler to update all the files in our PDM Works vault to 2006 once we have upgraded. We are probably going to globally upgrade later this week.

Best Regards,
Jon

Solidworks 2005 SP4.0

(Dallas, TX)
Just got our CD's today. After some trouble I had with 2005, we will wait for SP 1 before using 2006 for production.

On a side note, we have SW Office, and I noticed we got 4 cd's instead of the usual 3.

Flores

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back