Intelligent Work Forums for Engineering Professionals

Switch Symbols No BOM

Status
Not open for further replies.

Jethro632

Mechanical
Jul 18, 2017
US
Got a drawing in CREO 2. My BOM data disappeared. Table is there but all fields are blank. I hit switch symbols and it comes back. But all my dimensions are now the coded symbols. Hit switch symbols again and the BOM clears but the dimension numbers come back. Tried using the Table tab switch symbols and then the Annotation tab switch symbols but it does the same thing. What button did I inadvertently push to get this behavior?????

Thanks,
Jeff

Replies continue below

Recommended for you

The two states for a repeat region are: Show the repeat region results or show the repeat region basis, which should only be the top row or two, depending on the way the region is made.

The repeat region is filled by extracting matching information from the assembly. If there is not a match, then the table will have no contents.

In reading between the lines, the case you have is that the repeat region evaluation is not finding matching data and is working as it should. I would look to see if there are any manually filtered items or if there is a repeat region filter that is excluding items.

No filters found. I think the problem is the original was done manually (not by me)and not parametrically. It was there before, ie, the last time I messed with this drawing. I've tried previous versions and they are all the same. Even one in a separate folder.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back