Eng-Tips is the largest engineering community on the Internet

Intelligent Work Forums for Engineering Professionals

• Congratulations waross on being selected by the Tek-Tips community for having the most helpful posts in the forums last week. Way to Go!

TABLES AND ATTRIBUTES

Status
Not open for further replies.

AJMemphis

Mechanical
Aug 22, 2013
GB
Hi all,

Wanting to know if there is a way to reference the value of a table cell in the attributes?

TO explain more, i have created a template where by it takes the 'name, part number, material & machine' from the master model, i did this by using the 'Attributes template' under utilities (using this formula DB_DWG_TEMPLATE_Machine) this worked perfectly in the title block but it does not seem to update the attributes at all. Is there a way that i can reference the text in the title block to the attribute or even reference the 'attribute template'?

Tried a few other methods (like using dummy file's) but to no avail and now I am completely stumped!

Any help appreciated!

James

Replies continue below

Recommended for you

Check to see if your DB_DWG_TEMPLATE attributes are blank and in the UNSET category. A second issue could ne that the value has a chached value assigned to it. According to GTAC, you can run a part cleanup to fix that.

Richard

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back