Task Pane blank...

Status
Not open for further replies.

mihalj

Mechanical
Apr 15, 2009
US
Hi,
did anyone had an issue having task pane blank? Also I do have installed toolbox, but due to issue with task pane I do not have an access to Toolbox Fasteners. What to do to resolve and if there is no solution, what is way around to insert toolbox fasteners without task pane access? In the attachment is photo of how task pane looks like.
Regards,

http://files.engineering.com/getfile.aspx?folder=2dfb11e3-35ee-4a29-a8c4-e6753b7e38fd&file=Capture.JPG
Replies continue below

Recommended for you

Forgot to mention. Blank task pane is stuck in place on screen and there is no way to move it around. Only thing I can do is hide it or show it.

Have you tried to reset your reg key to see if that fixes the issue? - faq559-507 - If you are using SW PDM then you don't want to rename the folder listed in the FAQ you will want to rename the solidworks folder under that. For example within my current Registry I would rename "HKEY_CURRENT_USER\Software\Solidworks\Solidworks 2017" "Solidworks 2017" would be renamed to "Solidworks 2017_old". Everything else in the FAQ should still be correct.

Scott Baugh, CSWP [pc2]
CAD Systems Manager
Evapar

"If it's not broke, Don't fix it!"
faq731-376

Hello,
if it happens next time I am going to try that. I tried to uninstall and reinstall, but issue was still present. Then I uninstalled it, then went to registry and manually deleted every single key related to the SolidWorks. After reinstalling the issue was gone.
Regardless, thanks for help.
Regards,

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back