TcTools ... avaible somewhere ?

Status
Not open for further replies.

phil63

Civil/Environmental
May 2, 2011
BE
Hi,
i bought a Leica Tc600 and tried with a 'LEICA 563625 GEV102 DATA TRANSFER CABLE RS232'to connect to PC (win2000 and xp) with 'Leica Survey Office' and 'FlexOffice',the first-one doesn't see the instrument on " com1"at any bauds sets (1200;2400;4800;9600)(parity even; Bits 7; stop 1;CRLF), the second-one shows some empty folders.

Some of you have experimented this Tc600 ?
I would like to try TcTools to access to data transfer
would be nice if some-one could send me this software "TcTools"

Thank you
Phil

Replies continue below

Recommended for you

You probably need to install the correct driver for the Leica cable before use. These are usually avaiable from a Leica reseller.

The TPS 1200 uses the GEV189 cable and cannot be recognised if the driver is not installed.

I would suggest contacting a Leica dealer who's support line should help.

regards

Hi,
thanks for reply,
this cable is a serial RS232, if i'm not wrong, it doesn't need a specific driver, today it was possible to transfer raw data with an other software and with settings " com1 / 9600 bauds / parity even / Bits 7 / stop 1 /CRLF" , but the transfered datas are .DAT

anybody with TcTools available ?

thank you

contact the leica distributor. i got mine from them. i haven't surveyed in a few years and lost my copy with the last hard drive to burn up. i usually found that transfer problems were due to some little setting being different between computer/data collector and instrument. good luck.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back