Eng-Tips is the largest engineering community on the Internet

Intelligent Work Forums for Engineering Professionals

• Congratulations waross on being selected by the Tek-Tips community for having the most helpful posts in the forums last week. Way to Go!

Teamcenter and Nissan TCPassion

Status
Not open for further replies.

vsawye2

Automotive
May 21, 2003
US
is anyone out there running IE8 and connecting to nissan's TCPassion data transfer site? if so, what version of java are you running and what operating system are you using? thanks

Replies continue below

Recommended for you

IIRC, we had to run older versions of IE in order to deal with Nissan. I do remember we had IE4 all the way up to IE7 - I doubt IE8 will work. Nissan should specify these requirements on their portal website, et. al. We were using Windoze for the OS.

I will have to say at the time, Nissan did an extremely poor job of rolling out their requirements to suppliers, as well as making information readily available.

Tim Flater
NX Designer

according to nissan's TCPassion website and their helpdesk you have to run IE6 (three versions behind) and Java 1.5.0_11 (two versions behind). VERY POOR job of keeping up with the updates on nissans part.

Give the Nissan Helpdesk a call, if you have their number - they can get you set up with the right version of Java and IE. Sorry I couldn't be of more help.

Tim Flater
NX Designer

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back