Eng-Tips is the largest engineering community on the Internet

Intelligent Work Forums for Engineering Professionals

• Congratulations waross on being selected by the Tek-Tips community for having the most helpful posts in the forums last week. Way to Go!

Teamcenter public information 2

Status
Not open for further replies.
Replies continue below

Recommended for you

Have you looked at the Siemens PLM Community site:

While internet message boards are a good source for getting simple questions answered and even some insight into how other people are using software products, they are not a substitution for formal training nor, in the case of something like Teamcenter, onsite support during the implementation phase since each installation will in all likelihood be different than any other. In other words, Teamcenter does not come fully implemented out-of-the-box, which of course is probably why you're seeking what it is that you are. Again, I would start with whomever help you install Teamcenter in the first place, either Siemens PLM or the partner that you're working with for your software and support needs.

John R. Baker, P.E.
Product 'Evangelist'
Product Engineering Software
Siemens PLM Software Inc.
Digital Factory
Cypress, CA
Siemens PLM:
UG/NX Museum:

To an Engineer, the glass is twice as big as it needs to be.

Yes I agree, the company I am currently with hasn't provided any formal training so it's been learn on the fly for me. Thank you for the link to the TCE community site I will give this a try!

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back