Eng-Tips is the largest engineering community on the Internet

Intelligent Work Forums for Engineering Professionals

• Congratulations waross on being selected by the Tek-Tips community for having the most helpful posts in the forums last week. Way to Go!

Teledyne Semi. obsolete IC info needed 1

Status
Not open for further replies.

jkennard

Electrical
May 30, 2001
US
I am looking for the data sheets and/or description of the pinouts for the following Teledyne Semiconductor digital devices (late 60's to early 70's vintage):

312CJ
321CJ
342CJ

Replies continue below

Recommended for you

Thanks jbartos for your input. I have searched the old catalogs, and various product substitute pages and run web searches. At galco.com the data sheets are not available. There is no information on these devices on the teledynewireless site. Teledyne Semiconductor was changed to Telcom Semiconductor in the mid 90's, and I believe it has since been acquired by Microchip. I conducted a search for these devices on the Microchip website but got a response of "devices not found"

If someone out there has an old IC Master set of catalogs about 1970 vintage maybe the information on these devices is included in there.

Suggestions:
1. Contact the GALCO over:
"QUESTIONS REGARDING ORDERING ON-LINE
Email us with any questions regarding your on-line order at websales@galco.com
Email us if you have a technical question regarding our control product offering at salestech@galco.com
If you'd like to speak with someone regarding your on-line order, contact our Internet Sales Support line: (800) 575-5562
OTHER INQUIRIES
To inquire or order electronic repair, field service, or engineering services, contact our Sales Department at sales@galco.com or call (800) 521-1615
Reach our administrative staff at (800) 521-1615
Address mail to Galco Industrial Electronics, 26010 Pinehurst, Madison Heights, Michigan 48071
FAX Your Product Needs to Our Sales Dept. at: (248) 542-8031" since your product appears on their website.
2. Visit
where Teledyne is called TelCom

Thanks Steve for your input.

YES, Freetradezone was the first site that I tried, but no data sheets for these devices existed. I have searched many websites for this information. I need someone to point me to a website that definitely has this information, and has previously checked it out for the availability of these data sheets.

Otherwise, the pinout info from an old copy of the IC MASTER would be helpful.

Can someone out there help?

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back