Eng-Tips is the largest engineering community on the Internet

Intelligent Work Forums for Engineering Professionals

• Congratulations waross on being selected by the Eng-Tips community for having the most helpful posts in the forums last week. Way to Go!

The equipment for manufacture of a carbon fibre and a carbon fabric

Status
Not open for further replies.

Zcukerman

Chemical
Apr 11, 2009
Hello, prompt please manufacturers of the equipment (on release of a carbonaceous fibre and a fabric) or how they can be found?
I am sorry for illiteracy because I Russian)))
Thankful in advance. Vladimir.

Replies continue below

Recommended for you

Zcukerman/Vladimir - your post has been unanswered for a few days. I suggest you repost in the 'Composites engineering' forum.

Strictly, to follow the Eng-Tips rules, you should click the Red Flag button in the middle at the bottom of you post. This lets you explain to the Eng-Tips moderators that you'd like your post to be removed because you're reposting elsewhere. (The 'rules' say you shouldn't 'double-post' - things can get muddled if the same question appears in more than one place.)

When you repost it might pay to try to add a little bit about what you want the material for - otherwise there are really too many answers. (Or perhaps you could say what sort of ply thickness and quantity you want.)

If what you want is simply suppliers of carbon tape and cloth then Google is your best bet. There are many, many distributors. (If you want a supplier in Russia you could try adding inurl:ru to your search - an English language question such as carbon fibre suppliers inurl:ru might work quite well.)

Status
Not open for further replies.

Part and Inventory Search

Sponsor

Back