This keyword is not available on this platform

Status
Not open for further replies.

ataseventurgut

Nov 4, 2021
TR
I am having troubles for analysis.

After applying "analyse entire model", this message appears:
Files from a previous analysis conflict with the current job name: "modal_frquency_job". These files are modal_frquency_job.bdf. Will you permit deletion of these files?

I click Yes button, then cmd window appears for like 0.1 seconds and nothing happens. I cannot access results. PATRAN does not generate .h5,.log,.f06,.f04 files, only .jou file is generated.

I hardly succeeded to take a screenshot of the error (bend is one of my files,

this error occurs at every file)

Files:
All of my files were running succesfully till today, now none of them is running. What should I do?

Is it beacuse I once downloaded SQLite and its extension was .db too? I changed .db files for PATRAN as "open with notebook". I did not face with this problem when I did that. It just happened today.

Thanks.

Replies continue below

Recommended for you

You can safely ignore the message about the keyword bat=no - this does not have any meaning on Windows (notice the message is a WARNING message).

The FATAL errors you are getting are because you appear not to have (or perhaps no longer have) a directory on the C:\ drive called "scratch"

Can you locate this directory with Explorer?

DG

Thanks for the response!

I made a new folder with the name "SCRATCH" in C:\ and the analysis did run but I got the same warning again: "This keyword is not available on this platform". Hope it will not be a trouble for further specific analyses.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back