Title Blocks - Drawing Sheet - Inventor 2011

Status
Not open for further replies.

21Pom

Mechanical
May 1, 2010
AU
Hi All,

I'm having problems modifying the various areas in the Title Block of an existing drawing template. I select ANSI - Large (rmb) and select Edit from the dropdown box. Once in the sketch mode I select, say <AUTHOR> (rmb) and select Edit Text. In the Format Text box the Style is greyed out.

This is active if I start a new Title Block but is there a way to make the available to select other text formats when modifying an existing drawing template?

Best Rgds,
Dave R

Replies continue below

Recommended for you

I don't have Inventor in front of me at the moment, but I think you want to expand the Drawing Resources and right click edit there (you never mention using Drawing Resources).

Hi rollupswx,

Thanks for your reply, and YES I have been into Drawing Resouces/Title Blocks and in the sketch mode is where I can add/delete/change the text BUT it won't allow you to change the font type.

Aha!! I think Ive found it. Had to go out for a bit in between writing this reply, came back and just went straight into it and found the answer. As usual, it sticks out a mile when you look at it.

Just use New Dimension Style and change it there!!

Best Rgds,
Dave R

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back