Eng-Tips is the largest engineering community on the Internet

Intelligent Work Forums for Engineering Professionals

• Congratulations waross on being selected by the Tek-Tips community for having the most helpful posts in the forums last week. Way to Go!

Too height tabular note to divide in 2

Status
Not open for further replies.

dumboplume74

Electrical
Aug 20, 2012
FR
Hello !
I have a tabular note with 80 rows using a spreadsheet. As it is too high to enter in my drawing, I would like UniGraphics to divide it in 2 tabulars :
- the first with 50 rows
- the second with 30 rows.

Of course, if I increase the rows quantity to 84 , I would like UniGraphics adapt the 2 tabulars to 50 + 34.

Do you know how to do ?

Thanks for your support, Best regards !

Replies continue below

Recommended for you

Here is how you can do this:
[ul]
[li]place a tabular note[/li]
[li]right mouse button (RMB) click on palced tabular note and select Style[/li]
[li]under Sections tab, define the maximum height for the table. You must find for yourself, how many lines are for example in height 100 (i think, there are 14 lines in height 100). But this shouldn't be a problem[/li]
[li]under Sections tab, open the Growth section. If you want for example, that the next table is shown on the right of the original table, then select Right at Continuation Properties.[/li]
[li]click OK to close the dialogbox[/li]
[li]click again with RMB on the tabular note, but this time, select Cell Style[/li]
[li]Click on Fit Methods tab and select Abbreviate[/li]
[li]Click OK to close the dialogbox[/li]
[/ul]
Now, edit the tabular note with spreadsheet. As soon as your table exceeds the height, defined in Table Style, a new table will be created with additional lines.

Hello SvenBom !
Thank you very much for your explanation.
Because I'm working with UniGraphics 7.5.3.3 , I just needed to adapt the step 4 of you process by replacing "Growth" by "OVER FLOW".
And now every thing is working.

Thanks again.
Bye.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back