Eng-Tips is the largest engineering community on the Internet

Intelligent Work Forums for Engineering Professionals

• Congratulations waross on being selected by the Eng-Tips community for having the most helpful posts in the forums last week. Way to Go!

Toolbox directory in Mac OS X?

Status
Not open for further replies.

IceMan30

Military
Jan 19, 2011
US
Does anyone know where/how to access the Matlab Toolbox directory in Mac OS X? On a Windows machine (Win XP), its fairly straightforward: C:\Program Files\MATLAB\R2007a\toolbox.

On OS X, I can't seem to find any such directory, even though I have a half-dozen toolboxes installed. I can't even find the files that should make up the toolbox functions. Any thoughts?

Are they even accessible? Binary or other format? Also, on my Mac I have R2009 or R2010 installed (can't say for sure which one offhand); perhaps there was a n installation procedure change along the way...?

Thanks in advance for your thoughts and suggestions!

Replies continue below

Recommended for you

Mine is in:
Applications\Matlab_2008a\toolbox

Mac OS X 10.6.7
Matalab 2008a

[peace]
Fe

Huh...well that sounds easy enough - not sure how I missed it! I'll give that a try when I get home!

Thanks! :)

np. Lets hope yours is the same as mine :)

[peace]
Fe

Figures it out...

On the surface (with OS X 10.6.7 and R2010aSV-student version), all I have under Applications is the Matlab Application itself. However, if I "Show Package Contents"...then I get the subcontent you must be seeing, which includes the toolbox folder. Tricky :p

Side note - I don't think the "student version" has anything to do with how the files are stored/viewed -just wanted to clarify what version I have installed.

Thanks again. Cheers!

Status
Not open for further replies.

Part and Inventory Search

Sponsor

Back