Training on MS Project 2000

Status
Not open for further replies.

John4th

Specifier/Regulator
Dec 24, 2003
US

Greetings
Anyone can recommend a source for training on MS Project 2000?. I am thinking of paying up to around $250 for a web based or a CD. I tried a couple or resources was disapointed.
Thanks
M.B

Replies continue below

Recommended for you

Please minimize cross-posting. Since you've already posted this question here: thread731-83688

Either stick with that one or ask the adminstrator to move your posting.

TTFN

IRStuff

I recommended cross posting, as this forum has far more people with the specialzed information. I feel that this is a good recommendation. Exactly why does this bother you so much?

If you are concerned please give some instruction on how to get a post moved. I have been doing this for almost 2 years and and do not know how to do it --- also never seen someone so concerned about it.

TTFN

You can red-flag and explain that you would like the posting deleted or moved.

Cross-posting tends to get multiple groups of people wound up answering the same question with the generally same answers. It wastes people's time invested in answering a question, only to find that someone else gave the same answer in a cross-post. Obviously, there are those that can't seem to help themselves and will answer with same thing anyway...

It would certainly be at least courteous to indicate that what forums you-re cross-posting in.

TTFN

Indicating a change is a good idea --- I never feel good about red-flagging for any reason, it is not my place to judge other folks questions, motivation or opinions posted , only to try to express my opinions or skills.

John4th is a new member -- I bothered to look at his profile -- and thought I might make a courteous suggestion and direct him to a possibly more productive forum --- Sorry.

Micro-management is not an admirable life skill or management tool

no prob, I didn't check the MVP's in this forum until after my initial posting and there's little overlap, but I would still suggest a little note that a particular question is cross-posted.

TTFN

IRstuff
Now hopefully everyone will ignore our banter and send John4th some helpful information.

Jonn4th:

I sincerely apologize for all of the above posts they were uncalled for and deminished your question.

Thank you.
It seems all are concrned about doing the right thing.For me, before I posted I searched for "MS Project 2000 training". I came up with zero. But, I posted the question at the wrong forum and I apologize. I can see the point that it is more productive to post at the specialty area.

The original question remain.

Thanks to all.
M.B

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back