Intelligent Work Forums for Engineering Professionals

Transistioning to Wildfire... Colors are nasty. :(

Status
Not open for further replies.

ScottAW

Mechanical
Aug 6, 2003
US
What has everyone used or done for the coloring scheme of Wildfire? I'm trying to stay with the new scheme and not be an old fart and just jump to the pre-Wildfire colors option I saw in the menus. But, some of the colors are just hard to see. The font itself is a bear to work with as well.

Just curious what others are doing....

TIA. :)

Replies continue below

Recommended for you

Call me the old fart. I tried using the new color schemes for wildfire and found that they are just unbearable. I switched everything back...saved all the settings and remapped the config to pick the new setting files up.....

I changed the colors as well. The default color setup for Wildfire is useless at best. I work with a lot of surface creation and the default colors in Wildfire do not differentiate free edges from closed edges. I am an advocate of Pro/ENGINEER and I am more productive with Wildfire than 2001, however, I am disappointed with a few things that were changed in Wildfire. Some changes were just flat out stupid.

Oh I've got a list of stupid things that they did too. I wish they'd combine the best of 2001 with the best of Wildfire, then they'd have a real program!

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back