Eng-Tips is the largest engineering community on the Internet

Intelligent Work Forums for Engineering Professionals

• Congratulations waross on being selected by the Eng-Tips community for having the most helpful posts in the forums last week. Way to Go!

Triad

Status
Not open for further replies.

JayCCR

Computer
Mar 10, 2007
GB

All of a sudden my Triad has disappeared, been using it since the upgrade to SP4.0 ok, couldn't find anything searching the forums. Another 'simple' problem is whenever I open a new part/doc my toolbar at the top moves icons below it's level which is a tad annoying, can you 'lock' this in anyway? All help appreciated, thanks

Jason
SolidWorks 07 4.0
PDMWorks 07
CS2

Replies continue below

Recommended for you

If you mean the Reference Triad at the bottom LH corner, you can re-enable it at Tools > System Options > Display/Selection and select Display reference triad.

If it keeps disappearing for no known reason, you should notify your VAR.

[cheers]

Oh - should've made that clear - it's the triad that you bring up by RMB on a part/model & 'Move with Triad'. In that menu it's disappeared.

Jason
SolidWorks 07 4.0
PDMWorks 07
CS2

You can make it visible under the Customize menu option.

Better yet, RMB on a toolbar, select Customize > Options and select the Show all options. This will display all commands in the dropdown lists.

[cheers]

I've had the same issues with my toolbars moving down. I did an Rx to no avail. However, I did run the Copy Settings Wizard to save toolbar position just in case things get too wacky. It seems pretty random. I'm going to try a clean install when the '08 release comes out to see if that helps.

Dan

Status
Not open for further replies.

Part and Inventory Search

Sponsor

Back