Eng-Tips is the largest engineering community on the Internet

Intelligent Work Forums for Engineering Professionals

• Congratulations waross on being selected by the Tek-Tips community for having the most helpful posts in the forums last week. Way to Go!

Trubiquity AutoWeb CCX for Chrysler - Help please.

Status
Not open for further replies.

bmaverick

Automotive
Nov 6, 2008
US
We have the Chrysler vendor number to enter and sign up to the Autoweb CCX, but it comes up invalid. Trubiquity says it's not valid either, contact Barb for support at Chrysler.

It seems that the people over at Trubiquity (AutoWeb) are not able to provide any assistance other than referring people to the PDF document instructions that list step-by-step on how to obtain granted access to the Chrysler CCX portal.

The PDF document states that a Barb Sergus is the Chrysler contact person to deal with at (248) 576-2084. However, that phone number is disconnected and just places a person in the Chrysler phone system that asks for a parties name or phone extension.
I've tried to poke around on the phone extensions to randomly hit someone over at Chrysler to help me, but the people had no idea who the person or department Barb worked in or even her replacement.

We have several programs from Chrysler now and Chrysler is requiring our CAD data, but we can not even get it to them due to their own transfer system via the Autoweb.

Help please.

Replies continue below

Recommended for you

Bmav - try this. My buddy in IT recently dealt with them.

TRUBIQUITY is relocating to Troy, Michigan effective January 1st, 2011

New address & phone numbers
5480 Corporate Drive
Suite 300
Troy, MI 48098-2643

Main phone  +1.248.833.9000
Main fax        +1.248.833.9001

learnmore@trubiquity.com

The above email is a direct contact.

Regards,
Derek

Yes, I tried both Trubiqity Sales and then their support groups. Neither had information beyond the PDF document. I was very puzzled by this since Chrysler IS a big customer of theirs. Why can't they put me in touch with the new Chrysler contact vs the PDF showning the wrong phone and person name?

How have other companies recently connected to the AutoWeb CCX without issues?

Barb worked in the Supplier Integration Group. The whole "detailed" process is outlined in the siiAdmin Document Database on Chrysler Portal within Covisint.

Do you have a Covisint id? If not, you'll need one of those first.

Below are the steps in general.

1. Sponsor creates application from SOCS (Supplier Online Connection System).

2. Senior Manger approves Sponsor’s request.

3. Sii to create mailbox ID in SOC’S. ([4] letters and [1] number, after checking existing mailboxes.)

4. Supplier receives an e-mail letting them know to go to Autoweb and sign up and pay for Autoweb services.

5. Once Sii receives confirmation from Autoweb that the supplier paid. Sii will Confirm SOC’s application.

6. Supplier gets one last automatic e-mail to contact the Data Transfer group.

7. The Data Transfer group will put the mailbox into the Chrysler database.

8. The Data Transfer group will put the SOC’S application into Production status. Completing the process.

Yes, I do have a Covisint ID. I've even gone to the Chrysler "registered" applications and scrolled down past Catia to the CCX documents. The documents there have not been updated since 2002. My Chrysler engineer looked up our company supplier ID number that is in their system. That number works. However he can't seem to find the S-ID otherwise. I'm not sure what the S-ID is.

Also to no avail sending an email to the siiadmin@chrysler.com has not proved to be effective. After 5 business days I have yet to get a reply for assistance.

You or you Chrysler contact call the Chrysler Help Desk and open a support ticket. I don't have the number handy right now as I am at home. The process they have outlined doesn't work - so put the leg work back on them.

Also in the "SII Admin Database", there is a more recent document (2009) under the "Support Team Documents". That might have more info that will help you along.

I've had to hold hand's through the process for CCX, CDM, VPM, DMU and now Teamcenter. So trust me, I know your pain!

Sorry if I am being vague. Not that I don't want to help, but don't want to post too much info in a public forum.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back