Eng-Tips is the largest engineering community on the Internet

Intelligent Work Forums for Engineering Professionals

• Congratulations waross on being selected by the Tek-Tips community for having the most helpful posts in the forums last week. Way to Go!

trying to buy international equipment (from China)

Status
Not open for further replies.

aggiefranCE

Civil/Environmental
Oct 10, 2002
CN
Howdy,
I am an intern at a Chinese environmental engineering firm, and I'm suposed to find pump/blower manufacturers for our SBR-CASS wastewater treatment system (jet aeration). The company wants foreign manufactured equipment for its reliability, but I am having a hard to finding international suppliers. Does anyone know a good place to start my search?
Thanks.

Replies continue below

Recommended for you

Most blower suppliers/manufacturers will have branch offices/rep. offices or agencies in China. You can get their connection details through the manufacturers' websites if you already have the idea which brands you are looking for.

If not, you can still search the web using search engines (i.e. yahoo) to search for blowers manufacturers web sites.

Hi,
By now you have probably found manufacturers. Otherwise, I may be able to help you as I have a large number of contacts with international manufacturers of such equipment as well as contacts at their offices/agents in China and the greater asia region.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back