Eng-Tips is the largest engineering community on the Internet

Intelligent Work Forums for Engineering Professionals

• Congratulations waross on being selected by the Tek-Tips community for having the most helpful posts in the forums last week. Way to Go!

Turn.lsp Update

Status
Not open for further replies.

DeleteAccount

Civil/Environmental
Mar 26, 2009
US
thread163-240880
Hey everyone,

Just wanted to post an update to the above referenced thread pertaining to the open source Turning path tracker (AutoLISP application) Turn.lsp. In the above thread I posted very brief instructions on how to use the lisp routine to model turn radius paths. This update is to notify anyone who may be interested that I have created a PDF containing detailed instructions on how to use the routine with the AASHTO vehicle block library which can be downloaded along with the lisp routine at the WIKI located here:

There seemed to be a lot of confusion on how to use the routine based on postings on the talk page of the WIKI. I've been wanting to create an official set of instructions to accompany the vehicle block library for some time but have only now got around to doing so. If you want to model turn radius paths for AASHTO vehicles with up to one trailer using Turn.lsp, all that is now needed is the vehicle block library, the PDF instructions, and the lisp code. All can be downloaded from the above WIKI link.

Kevin

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back