Eng-Tips is the largest engineering community on the Internet

Intelligent Work Forums for Engineering Professionals

• Congratulations waross on being selected by the Tek-Tips community for having the most helpful posts in the forums last week. Way to Go!

UFUNC (OpenC++ with Unigraphics

Status
Not open for further replies.

leptitseb76

Mechanical
Apr 18, 2003
FR
Hello,
I need help because I am a french student who wants to learn more of Unigraphics and more about Ufunc. The problem is taht I'am a student and I'm working at school so I can't visit the EDS web site and can't download sample!
If someone know where I can find any Ufunc help, documentation or sample programs, please, help me!!!

Don't worry! You can get help from the UGDOC/opendoc. And in the directory:UGOPEN , there are many samples you want.
Above all, you must have the unigraphics software.

But there are only 3 examples for UG/Open++.

It is not enough. Also, it doesn't provide UI Styler samples for UG/Open++.

Could you post some samples for UI Styler for UG/Open C++?

THank you very much.

There are sample programs and subroutines in the UGanswer database.

You have to have a WEBKEY to access them. For more information go to this web page:

Ben Loosli
CAD/CAM System Analyst
Ingersoll-Rand

There are some samples about UISTYLER at website, but you need to being familiar with the chinese.
You can find out a example(ufsample.c?) about how to operate UG/Styler in the directory UGOPEN.

I also need some guidance in using ugopen++.

I've been to the eds web site and had a look there, but again not many "useful" examples. The directory upopenpp is also limited in its usefullness (only 3 examples).

If I'm creating a face from a series of curves, can I do this using an openpp class? I see no "create" method mentioned in the documentation (or the ug_face.hxx file). Do I need to call the C function (I hope not, seems odd not being able to create these objects in c++). (for splines I guess I use the helper class ThruPoints and the create method for the ug_spline?)

Are there any useful sites out there for using ugopenpp?

Thanks.
Stephen.

Hi,

I want to write a code in UGopen where in I want to identify parts from my assembly file.
I have an assembly file made up of subassemblies....so I want to identify specific parts and then move them.

Please let me know how should i proceed.

Thanks

Hi,

I want to write a code in UGopen where in I want to identify parts from my assembly file.
I have an assembly file made up of subassemblies....so I want to identify specific parts and then move them with respect to each other.

Please let me know how should i proceed.

Thanks

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back