Eng-Tips is the largest engineering community on the Internet

Intelligent Work Forums for Engineering Professionals

• Congratulations waross on being selected by the Eng-Tips community for having the most helpful posts in the forums last week. Way to Go!

User group / experts in the UK / London

Status
Not open for further replies.

chrisvwright

Industrial
Oct 3, 2003
GB
Dear All

We are just starting a new project that will be using SolidWorks and are looking for someone based in London (pref a freelancer) to come and work with us for 2/3 weeks to help set up systems and do some training.

If anyone knows someone that would be great

Chris (chris at nostoc dot co dot uk)

Replies continue below

Recommended for you

Just a thought that since you need help for an extended time and a large group, do not hesitate to bring someone over from the USA. Airfare and lodging would not add all that much to the fees.

Crashj 'not that much of an expert myself' Johnson [americanflag]

HI

I work for SW dealer NT-CADCAM. We are aware of lots of good Contractors in London/uk andwould be happy to put you in contact with them. Call Chris Horn 01844 295235 and he can help. Or if you do not wish to deal with us please contact you SW dealer

Does anyone know of any SW user groups in London?

I have just arrived from NZ and am keen to perhaps get some freelance work, 5 years SW experience and Mech Engineering 3 years graduate exp.

Thanks in advance

Dave

How about a web search? Or better still - isn't there a link to user groups on the SolidWorks website?

Hang on - I just went to google and searched on "solidworks user groups uk" - seems there is a WHOLE bunch of information.......

Be naughty - save Santa a trip.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Part and Inventory Search

Sponsor

Back