Intelligent Work Forums for Engineering Professionals

Vector controls in induction machine

Status
Not open for further replies.

tuhaha

Electrical
Jun 12, 2000
ID
Surabaya, 14 June 2000<br><br>For the first I want to introduce my self<br>My name is Henry Leatemia<br>I come from surabaya, Indonesia<br>Now I study in Petra christian university<br>My major is Electrical engineering<br>My project in university is study about vector control in induction machine<br>I have problem to design the model  induction machine in matrix equation<br>My problem include  how to have this paramater :<br>1. Magnetizing inductance ( Lm) <br>2. Self and leakage inductances of the stator respectively ( Ls, Lsl )<br>3. Self and leakage inductances of the rotor respectively ( Lr, Lrl )<br>4. Resistances of a stator and rotor phase winding respectively ( Rs,Rr)<br>My motor induction specification is :<br> Squirrel cage induction motor , 3 phase, 1.5 HP, 1400 r/min 1.9/1.1 A(line /phase current),2 pole, cycles 50 Hz Vline 220/380 V.<br>I wish any of you can help me to solve this problem or give me direction how to solve it.<br><br>Thanks you very much of all of your antention.<br><br> Sincerely yours<br><br> Henry.Leatemia<br>

Replies continue below

Recommended for you

Henry:<br>This is a forum for practicing engineers. To provide assistance to a student learning to solve problems would be to do that student a disservice. It's your responsibility to learn how to solve problems of this nature. Please do not post in the forums looking for answers to school problems. Good luck.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back