Eng-Tips is the largest engineering community on the Internet

Intelligent Work Forums for Engineering Professionals

• Congratulations waross on being selected by the Tek-Tips community for having the most helpful posts in the forums last week. Way to Go!

Vertical Three-Phase Separator Design 2

Status
Not open for further replies.

jmeyer99

Chemical
Mar 11, 2005
US
I am looking for an Excel spreadsheet to assist with a vertical three-phase separator design.

Thank you for your help.

James

Replies continue below

Recommended for you

Statements like that are generally read as "I'm too lazy to do my job, would you perfect strangers do it for me?". That is probably not the feeling you wanted to convey, but that is what I get. I use MathCAD for that kind of work and if you'd asked a question about the theory of 3-phase separator design, or pitfalls, or anything about designing them I might have shared a MathCAD sheet (probably not, but it has happened). Do you see the difference? The people who come here don't get paid. All of us have Engineering skills that have monetary value, but we give them away. Have you ever wondered why? Everyone has their own reasons, but the mostly come down to a combination of: (1) we come here for interesting discussion with our peers; or (2) we answer questions because we hope to get our questions answered. Your post is in no way interesting and has little chance of leading to an interesting discussion. The chance of you developing into someone who could answer our questions seems pretty slim right now.

If you want to ask a question that might be somewhat interesting, then maybe you'll get help. I don't have much hope for you getting anything from this thread.

David Simpson, PE
MuleShoe Engineering

"Belief" is the acceptance of an hypotheses in the absence of data.
"Prejudice" is having an opinion not supported by the preponderance of the data.
"Knowledge" is only found through the accumulation and analysis of data.
The plural of anecdote is not "data"

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back