Eng-Tips is the largest engineering community on the Internet

Intelligent Work Forums for Engineering Professionals

• Congratulations waross on being selected by the Tek-Tips community for having the most helpful posts in the forums last week. Way to Go!

Wafer Check Valve Details 1

Status
Not open for further replies.

moodley

Petroleum
Apr 3, 2001
ZA
We have a few wafer check valves manufactured by Mission Valve and Pump. We do not have any information on these items. I tried locating the company via the internet - but had no luck. Can anyone help with info on the valve (maintenance, service etc..) or the manufacturer.
Valve details are:
Mission Valve and Pump
Houston, Texas.
Size: 14"
Fig No.: 60 SNF
Model: 8? or B?
CWP-PSI 1440
Rating : 600

Thanx

Replies continue below

Recommended for you

Thanx Mogens,
I appreciate your help. It seems that Crane is the place to start at. I will get a hold of them. The first link you gave was very helpful.
Regards,
Dev

The figure number 14 60 SNF Duo Check valve manufactured by Mission Valve and Pump was not produced after 1972. It is an ANSI 600, raised face smooth finish, carbon steel body and disc; Neoprene seat; 316 SS spring and hinge shaft. While it is an older Style B valve, the face-to-face dimension still complies with the current standard API 598. Mission Valve and Pump Company was acquired by TRW and became TRW Mission. TRW sold the Duo Check brand name and product line to Marlin Valve Company, a wholly owned subsidiary of Stockham Valve and Fittings. Stockham was acquired by Crane Valve.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back