Eng-Tips is the largest engineering community on the Internet

Intelligent Work Forums for Engineering Professionals

• Congratulations waross on being selected by the Tek-Tips community for having the most helpful posts in the forums last week. Way to Go!

Warning reported from application Results - Patran 1

Status
Not open for further replies.

leggero81

Aerospace
Mar 9, 2015
IT
Hi,

When I read the results of the analysis with Patran, into the bottom bar comes out the following message:

$# Warning reported from application Results
$# The specified results refer to a coordinate system which does not exist.
$# The specified results refer to a coordinate system which does not exist.
$# The specified results are oriented in a system which is unknown to Patran 2013 64-Bit. No user requested transformations or transformations needed for internal processing, such as data averaging, will be performed.

It exists only one coordinate system into the model, coord 0. What is the meaning of these messagges?

Replies continue below

Recommended for you

I think you are asking for a result output format that patran isn't able to open
try to change in the bdf the following param:
PARAM POST -1

with the POST set to -1 you ask for a op2 and you should read the result

Look at original param (could be 0 or 1) and see what wrong
regards
Onda

You are right! Thank You!!

But this "error" was induced by a different Results Output Format table in Patran 2013.

With this new configuration of the results table I also generate PARAM PATVER that usually I don't use. What is the meaning of this parameter (and the most correct value)?

Thank You very much

the error simply means that the analysis co-ordinate systems for the grids in your model is not present in the patran database. Hence patran is unable to read the results associated to these grids.

question:

how was this database built?

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back