Waste Water Construction method Using PVC Pipes 3

Status
Not open for further replies.

Penpendrum

Civil/Environmental
Sep 30, 2012
MP
Good day, everyone,

I was wondering if anyone could please provide me with civil engineering references (in American standard) for pipe laying construction for wastewater.

I would like to get a head start on the construction process and its soil and material testing procedures.

It is not clear to me where to find the official standard references for need to compact bottom layer of trench excavation and the bedding below the PVC pipe . ( sorry for this elementary question )

Thank you for your time.

Replies continue below

Recommended for you

I will suggest you to look ; Gravity Sanitary Sewer Design and Construction ( ASCE Manuals and Reports on Engineering Practice No. 60 )

Don't underestimate a nail. A nail saves a horseshoe, a horseshoe saves a horse, a horse saves a commander, a commander saves an army, an army saves a whole country.. GENGHIS KHAN

Thank you for this @HTURKAK,@LittleInch,and @AgMechEngr. I will look at all of your advices. .

Littleinch thankyou for the link this is a great help to start.

Agree with Ag, best to check the standards for the jurisdiction you are working in. Cities, Counties, and other agencies will often have Public Works Standards and Specifications or similar publications that dictate bedding and backfill requirements, pipe materials, and details for manholes, services, etc.

#

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back