Waste Water Filtration, Suppliers, and Design

Status
Not open for further replies.

JezFullham

Materials
Apr 25, 2017
US
Hello,

Short introduction, I am currently involved in the American and European market regarding stainless steel fittings, valves, and pipes (Made in Switzerland). However, I would like to start a new venture, in fluid filtration, especially industrial waste water. I know some of our fittings that we produce are used in high quality filtration equipment, and I was even invited to see one huge filtration plant in China. What I noticed was that a lot of the membrane filters and equipment was "made in USA" or Europe.

Just in general, how difficult is to to build a filtration plant for a factory, and how much would this cost? I know, there a lot of aspects that need to be considered, such as how well the water should be filtered, and the quantity of water. It would be great if somebody could give me an estimate of the costs, as an example? I know if this venture would really be started, I would need to hire a proper engineer, etc. I am just looking for rough information.

The idea is to offer filtration solutions made in America (the vital parts), for the Chinese market, (Factories).

best regards,
JF

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back