Eng-Tips is the largest engineering community on the Internet

Intelligent Work Forums for Engineering Professionals

• Congratulations waross on being selected by the Tek-Tips community for having the most helpful posts in the forums last week. Way to Go!

WEKO sensors

Status
Not open for further replies.

jrjamez

Industrial
Jul 2, 2002
MT
I have a couple of WEKO photo-cells fitted to one of our printing presses, but unfortunately no info. about them. I cannot seem to find WEKO on the internet either.
Can anyone help?

Replies continue below

Recommended for you

what do you need to know?
do you want a replacement?
i had a chance to work with "out of this world sensors" and everytime we have a breakdown because of this sensors we ended up spending a lot + breakdown and production losses...

...no markings..nothing...no schematics either...so we have to go deep into the circuit to find a readily available replacement and i am glad we were successful...5 sensors total if my memory serves me correct..

for industrial sensor the following specs are critical..

current rating
NPN/PNP or sinking /sourcing
operating voltage
and type of sensor...proximity(inductive/capacitive), diffuse, retroreflective, etc..
mounting of course..

btw...never heard of WEKO..

dydt

If you send me the printing press info and function of weko photo cell, as to for what it is used eg sense edge of paper, or located at transfer cylinder etc. i may be able to help. WEKO is in W.Germany, at present i do not have their address, but can find out and inform.
Ali,
alielectrical@hotmail.com

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back