Eng-Tips is the largest engineering community on the Internet

Intelligent Work Forums for Engineering Professionals

• Congratulations waross on being selected by the Tek-Tips community for having the most helpful posts in the forums last week. Way to Go!

Where to Find Specs on Old Integral Recips?

Status
Not open for further replies.

KernOily

Petroleum
Jan 29, 2002
US
Hi guys. I am doing a project involving some ancient Clark RA-32's. I am in need of performance data on the power end and the available cylinders. Where does a guy look for data on these old recips?

Thanks guys! Pete

Replies continue below

Recommended for you

sorry, i cannot find the documentation. probably lost it when hard drive failed.

try contacting one of the gas transmission companies as someone knows someone whom will have the engine data.

It may be worth giving Dresser-Rand Painted Post, NY tech services a call. They still maintain many records and information on the Clark Brothers engine lineup. If you have serial numbers available, they should be able to help you out. The information I have access to is limited.. Feel free to email me: bniessing@dresser-rand.com and I can put you in touch directly with our integral engine team.

Brian Niessing

BNessing,
That was a nice response. Site management prefers that we don't include linkable e-mail addresses in posts because it encourages some bad behavior by the bots. If KernOily has gotten the word, you might want to edit your post and pull out your e-mail.

David Simpson, PE
MuleShoe Engineering

In questions of science, the authority of a thousand is not worth the humble reasoning of a single individual. Galileo Galilei, Italian Physicist

Guys - Thanks for the great replies. Sorry for the delayed response. Brian - I will email you offline. Thanks again!! Pete

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back