Intelligent Work Forums for Engineering Professionals

Why won't my Task Pane appear? 1

Status
Not open for further replies.

MMike1

Mechanical
Mar 5, 2005
CA
I've got my Toolbox and toolbox browser add-ins selected. The side menu is there. But when I click on my Design Library button nothing happens.

I know it's some stupid little thing I'm not doing, but I can't get it to work. I've never had this problem before though.

Thanks.....again....

Replies continue below

Recommended for you

It doesn't appear when I restart start SWx either. I've gone throught Help quite thoroughly. It just says it's supposed to appear when I start up. This is really pissing me off.

Oh awesome. I LOVE reinstalling.

I just discovered that I can get it to work if I undock the window. Then I can get to my parts. BUt if I click on the arrows to expand and collapse the task pane, nothing happens.....other than the little arrows changing direction.

??

Where? In tools>option>system options?

I can get to my parts. (by undocking the task pane) I just can't get the window to expand if it is docked.

** blushes,looks down sheepishly, twisting toe into floor **

Er....um uh... it appears that I had resized the window by dragging it all the way over to the edge. So it was opening, but I had resized it to essentially nothing, so I couldn't see it. I must have grabbed the edge while I was hastily moving another window or something.

I TOLD you I was doing something stupid!

Another waste of bandwidth eh?

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back