Intelligent Work Forums for Engineering Professionals

ZA READ TELEGRAM at MWM

Status
Not open for further replies.

Mehboob Ali

Electrical
Aug 4, 2021
PK
Can any one tell me why ZA Read Telegram Fault occur on MWM TEM Evo sysem? Is there any precaution of this fault?
Please Help me........

Replies continue below

Recommended for you

I think this is the only post now, the other having been removed.

The MWM TEM-EVO is a logical controller designed to control and protect an MWM Gas engine generating set.

Although it can be commissioned to operate on its own, it is typical to use the TEM-EVO as a 'slave' to a higher-level controller (e.g., Comap).

Communication between the two controllers is via a serial link which uses a Siemens protocol. This is the ‘telegram’ referred to by you. You will find details of this in the documentation supplied by MWM.

It seems that this communication is not working correctly. Are there any other faults? Faults are given code numbers on the TEM Screen. This may give a clue as to whether the fault is with a specific sensor. Is the TEM you have fitted with a modem or communications link for MWM to dial into your set?

What was the set doing before the fault appeared? I assume that the set has been working correctly in the past.

I have not worked on a TEM-EVO for nearly 10 years now, but the later models were very reliable, mature devices.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back