zenith flood light Walmart #: 553197771 motion activated photo sensitive

Status
Not open for further replies.

nhhockeyplayer

Nuclear
Mar 5, 2015
US
Hi Folks,

I was hoping to find out what potential air wave energy entering my home property could be setting off my zenith flood light.

ON: Its been behaving weird for past 6mo. Sometimes its on for 3 days straight... and during the day too. So whatever is setting it on... clearly the photo sensitive resisters are having no effect on keeping it OFF during the day.

OFF: AND... Other times its off... like now its off. But last Friday when my spouse was visiting me it was on.

POSITIONING: The light is positioned on ceiling center above my garage door. But thats positioned right below the headboard of my bed in the bedroom directly above the garage door. Ok now I moved downstairs halfway between garage door and front door... and only recently to now the front door zenith unit has been now turning on when nothing is out there... at times when it shouldn't be.

THEORY: Something is triggering the motion detection mechanism. Its not the possum or the raccoon or the cat or the bat. Something else is consistently & contiguously triggering the motion detection mechanism on these zenith flood lights but for the most part the one below headboard to my bed. There is 5ft of snow out there... and it also occurred during snow storm when absolutely nothing was out there.

Would someone be benevolent enough to theorize me on what could potentially be culprit here ?
o wifi
o magnetic beam
o emf
o microwave directed energy
o radar
o acoustics

Please... wont someone speak on this.

Sincerely,
Kind Benevolent Citizen

Replies continue below

Recommended for you

Seems to me that you should just bring it back to Walmart. Did it ever work correctly?

TTFN
faq731-376
7ofakss

Need help writing a question or understanding a reply? forum1529

Of course I can. I can do anything. I can do absolutely anything. I'm an expert!
There is a homework forum hosted by engineering.com:

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back