1.4122 pressure temperature rating

Status
Not open for further replies.

jangolobow

Chemical
Jun 26, 2009
DE
Hay!

i am serching pressure temperature rating for material 1.4122. There is no asme equivalent. Does somebody has such table diagramm? Any input is welcom!
thx
jg

Replies continue below

Recommended for you

Thank you for the answer. i wuld need additionally effect of pressure on material properties similar like for material used for pressure vessels, valves etc,...do you have this data also?
thx
JG

jangolobow,

Effect of pressure? I'm not clear what you mean specifically.

You can use tables from EN 10088-3 where you can find mechanical properties of the material of interest at room and at different temperatures, but you're not going to find any mechanical properties vs pressure tables.

Hay, it will be difficult to find data. what I do, I found material with similar properrties to 1.4122 and select such a steel which has an asme equivalent and after just read the data from standard,...there is a lot of different steel nowdays. unless your costumer really want 1.4122 you can found similar material steel. if you tell me more about your requirements maybe i can help you? what is the application porpouse, fluid type, ec,...process conditions and so on!

i hope this help
thx

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back