Intelligent Work Forums for Engineering Professionals

1988 UBC wind design - Urgent

Status
Not open for further replies.

scherry

Structural
Mar 20, 2003
US
I am finalizing a report dealing with changes to a structure that was designed under the 1988 UBC code. the issue is wind loads. I have the 91 UBC, but cannot find my 88, if I have one. I checked the 91, and there are those nice gray lines next to all of the tables for wind design telling me that there were changes between 88 and 91, but of course i do not know what the changes were. Of course the report is due today. I finished writing it last night but need to see the pages of the 88 code to be sure that i have not made a misstatement somewhere. Can anyone get me a copy of the sections of the 88 UBC dealing with wind design and the three tables for qs, Cq and Ce??? soon? (i do not think it is more than about 6 pages).I can take them by fax, e-MAIL, or any other method anyone can think of. (i looked for web sites and came up empty). I would buy it but do not have time. mea culpa for letting it slide to the bottom of the pile till the day before it was due because i knew it was "easy". I hate that. thanks so much,

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back