Eng-Tips is the largest engineering community on the Internet

Intelligent Work Forums for Engineering Professionals

• Congratulations waross on being selected by the Eng-Tips community for having the most helpful posts in the forums last week. Way to Go!

2D DYNAMIC

Status
Not open for further replies.

Makino69

Aerospace
Apr 5, 2006
CA
Hi I have had something very weird happen to an NX 4 file.The 2d dynamic verification when I try to use it on this file only, it doesn't show the block or the part,just a black screen or what ever color you use for verification background and it runs the processors with out seeing them run.The weird thing is that it was working until the file was about half way completed.I still have 3D dynamic. The only thing i can see that is different in this file is that i am using the new plunge milling processor and an ipw for 2nd operation.I need to ensure there is no gouging!!!!Can someone help me????And ya the work peice is all good and i ever tryed to fake it out with a new one.????

Replies continue below

Recommended for you

Hi
I am using UG NX4 and had ther exact same thing happen. I have found that when running 2d verification it is actually running but the part is way far away. 3d verification runs ok though. Have you found a solution to this.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Part and Inventory Search

Sponsor

Back