Eng-Tips is the largest engineering community on the Internet

Intelligent Work Forums for Engineering Professionals

• Congratulations waross on being selected by the Tek-Tips community for having the most helpful posts in the forums last week. Way to Go!

3-D Rendering Problem

Status
Not open for further replies.

kimberann

Industrial
Apr 4, 2007
US
Hi..I'm having an issue with a 3-d drawing that isn't rendering correctly. It's basically a 3-d model of a conveyor system. When the drawing is in 2-d wireframe it looks fine. However when I use any of the other visual styles or do a quick render the rollers of the conveyor that should lay horizontally are laying vertically but the slats of the conveyor which are part of the same 3-d block are laying correctly but alot of these are just missing. Also parts of the spiral are askew as well. I don't get it, I've done these drawings numerous times with the same computer and same settings I can't think of what it could be. I recently switched to 2008 and thought it may be a glitch there but when I opened it up in 2007 it did the same thing. I'm leaving a URL link of a picture to demonstrate better what I'm talking about. Any help would be appreciated since I have an approaching due date to get this done.

Replies continue below

Recommended for you

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back