Eng-Tips is the largest engineering community on the Internet

Intelligent Work Forums for Engineering Professionals

• Congratulations waross on being selected by the Tek-Tips community for having the most helpful posts in the forums last week. Way to Go!

3d xyz coordinates table. 5

Status
Not open for further replies.

zizacad

Automotive
Jun 17, 2014
BR
thread561-350228

Hi everyone, I would like to generate points in a table of 3d xyz coordinates from points at the model, is it possible?
eg: I have a 3D model that there are many points to be checked, so I need to create a table with each positions xyz on the drafting with a 3d view pointed with a correspond number to on the table, thanks in advance. note, I saw a explanation here that make it but ,point by point, I´d like to do it many points at the same time.

Replies continue below

Recommended for you

Supersede

Interesting thread, but I still do not understand the practical benefits of this thread….
Could somebody place an application of having a 3D xyz coordinates table?
Thanks,

MZ7DYJ

Hi UGperson, we use the toolkit but I think it's different from your pic posted, maybe it because it comes from FIAT Brazil, after a partnership between GM FIAT on the past to develop a engine and after it they started to use Unigraphics, so we got the toolkit from them, take a look on the pic, thanks for your support!

http://files.engineering.com/getfile.aspx?folder=341b299a-313f-423f-8cc1-8bf41caaae6c&file=TOOLKIT.png
Status
Not open for further replies.
Back