6" PN 250 valve manufacturer wanted 3

Status
Not open for further replies.

micalbrch

Mechanical
Jan 9, 2010
DE
Good day everybody,

We are looking for a 6" (DN 150) PN 250 ball valve for a test stand (pure water). Valve shall be electrically driven plus option manually actuated. EN or ANSI flange doesn't matter. Does somebody know a reputable manufacturer? It shall be a ball valve (full ball or half sphere). Thanks in advance!

regards

micalbrch

Replies continue below

Recommended for you

Recommendation: Change the type from ball valve to regulation valve to get softer openeing and closing. (Capacity and closing/opening time to be considered). Cavitation to be considered with ballvalvlve?

Above on the presumtion that water shall pass through the valve at some (higher pressure).

This will open the range of suppliers.

i have recently had dealings with valve italia, they will be able to supply a flanged valve for this application

is the valve fitted with a martyr valve as a bypass if not i recommend doing so, or changing the valve type

World Wide Metric Inc. is a manufacturer that may create those type of valves I think. You may have to check.

Their is also a website where you can check which suppliers recently supplies what you are looking for. the website is
, hope this helps!

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back