Intelligent Work Forums for Engineering Professionals

747-400 S/N, line number, basic/variable number cross reference

Status
Not open for further replies.

bf109g

Aerospace
Apr 8, 2008
US
Anybody know of a complete 747-400 cross reference for S/N, line number and basic/variable number, similar to what is found in the front matter of the SRM?

Replies continue below

Recommended for you

Your original post seemed pretty clear that you are looking for all 747-400 aircraft info, regardless of operator. I believe that the SRM is probably the only place outside the Boeing internal network that all the information is listed in one place.

On the unlikely chance that you don't already know this, I will tell you that the Illustrated Parts Catalog (IPC) will usually have that same information in it that you listed in its front matter, except that it will be limited to just the fleet covered by that specific operator's IPC.

In other words, the Korean Air Lines IPC will have all the information you listed but only for the KAL fleet, the Japan Air Lines IPC will have all the information you listed but only for the JAL fleet, etc. If you are looking for a specific fleet and have access to that operator's IPC you will be able to find what you need there.

If you are in fact already aware of the above and don't have access to operator data for the aircraft you are interested in, I apologize for providing information of absolutely no value to you.

debodine

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back