Eng-Tips is the largest engineering community on the Internet

Intelligent Work Forums for Engineering Professionals

9 cyl. radial motorcycle picture 1

Status
Not open for further replies.
Replies continue below

Recommended for you

Re the Sherman tank engine shown by Fabrico 30 May 06 15:49

Looks like 6 plug wires leaving each distributor, so probably an Sherman M4A4, with a radial arrangement of 5 straight-6 Chrysler A57 engines (Wikipedia mentions selected models, so perhaps others). Also, the M4A4 cutaway diagram shows this was water-cooled.

HI FOLKS - SAW THAT INTERESTING 30 CYL ENG. - IT IS A DODGE / CHRYSLER 6 S.V. CAR ENGINE - MOUNTED AS FABRICO SAID IN A RADIAL LAYOUT - POWERED SHERMAN TANKS ALSO - J.C. - CAN'T READ ALL OF THIS PANEL RIGHT HAND HALF OFF TO RIGHT ON MY SCREEN IF ANYONE KNOWS HOT TO FIX THAT PLS SAY SO - HAVE SHOT OF IT - THANX FOLKS J.C.

You should be able to scroll to the right.
Apologies to anyone who gets messed up by the wide picture of the radial. (I try never to go over about 650 wide!)

HI FOLKS - RESET SCREEN TO 1024 X 768 - RESULT VERY TINY LTR - DIFFICULT FOR OLD J.C. TO READ - DID NOT SOLVE PROBLEM OF 40 % OF THIS PANEL BEING TO THE RIGHT + OBSCURED - NO RIGHT / LEFT ARROWS ON SCREEN SO CANT SCROLL LEFT OR RIGHT - JUST ANOTHER DUMB OLD AIRPLANE ENGINEER THANKS FOR YR HELP - THIS DOES NOT HAPPEN ON SOME OTHER SECTIONS OF THIS WEBSITE - WEIRD - HAVE NEW WINDOW XP PRO - FII BUTTON DOES NOT HELP - SORRY BOUT SPELLING CANT SEE TO CORRECT IT - J.C.

jcai,
Eng-Tips lacks a bottom scroll bar when needed for wide photos.
For larger letters, go to Display Settings, Advanced, then switch the screen font size from small to large (125%). Hope it works,
Ken

Might be a simple fix - mine was the same and I am on Windows Internet Explorer browser - my left side favorites bar was too wide pushing the right of the web page off screen. Just place the curser over the border between the open website and that bar, click and drag it over - hope that helps

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back