Status
Not open for further replies.

honda250xrider

Mechanical
Feb 28, 2021
US
balljointcup_tbdjsl.jpg
Hi,

I was wondering if anyone would be able to tell me where to find this style of a ball joint cup? I looked through everything that I've been able to get my hands on but its still elusive to me, any help would be greatly appreciated.

Most of the off road manufactures have moved to this style, while some may make the cup in house, I would suspect its more likely that they outsource this. I'm hopeful someone may be able to point in the right direction.

Thanks

Replies continue below

Recommended for you

What are you attempting to do? What vehicle is it for?

It's normally expected that you would replace the entire ball joint, not just the dust boot. But a google search for "ball joint dust boot" turns up quite a few.

I have a customer that builds suspension parts, and those parts are indeed coming from an outside supplier ... and as often as not, the whole ball joint gets pressed/staked/welded into the control arm (along with the dust boot and several other little bits that make it work) so that the whole thing including the ball joint (and that dust boot) is one part number to the eventual auto manufacturer that puts it in the car ...

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back