Eng-Tips is the largest engineering community on the Internet

Intelligent Work Forums for Engineering Professionals

• Congratulations waross on being selected by the Tek-Tips community for having the most helpful posts in the forums last week. Way to Go!

AC Servo Motor Info Needed

Status
Not open for further replies.

libbyma

Mechanical
Aug 10, 2009
US
I have a Unitec Corportation AC servo motor in an old robot that I am looking for information on. We are using the robot in a Univerity Lab and it is donated equipment with very little documentation.

It uses AC servos Type DTBL-2714A servo encoder type YRE-154. I have figured out what most of the leads are for but am trying to determine the encoding. I think I could get a better handle on that with an Oscilliscope if I need to but if someone has any info on this device I would appreciate it.

Additionally, I could not find the company online although there are some with similar names. If anyone could point me at the company I would appreciate it.

Thank you,

Steve

Replies continue below

Recommended for you

Thank you for the information on Yaskawa, I actually found the two companies listed together on a web page a while ago and had sent them a message. Unfortunately they had no information on any particular venture and added that even if they did produce the motor I would need to go through Unitec for any information. So that appears to be a bit of a dead end.

Thanks again, I appreciate the help.

Steve

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back