Eng-Tips is the largest engineering community on the Internet

Intelligent Work Forums for Engineering Professionals

• Congratulations waross on being selected by the Eng-Tips community for having the most helpful posts in the forums last week. Way to Go!

Adjusting Height of Belt Furnace 1

Status
Not open for further replies.

pitweiler

Industrial
May 8, 2012
US
Hello all,

Hello, I am new to this so please don't destroy me. My company is looking into belt furnace equipment that can be adjusted so as to work with other process equipment (i.e. suction equipment that pick up and drop material) in an automatic assembly line. Can the legs of the furnace be adjusted so as to not have to adjust the parameters of the machine again while loading and unloading materials?

Thanks in advance

Replies continue below

Recommended for you

New furnaces can be height adjusted according to the required needs. On the bottom of the furnace are legs that can be rotated and adjusted to certain heights.

Nick Zhou
Torrey Hills Technologies, LLC.

Maybe I should have asked this question since it was what I needed haha. To what height is the furnace adjustable usually? I've asked only one company and they didn't know.

The height adjustment is based on the manufacturer and you should refer to them. Furnaces are adjustable up to around 10 cm up and down in my experience.

Nick Zhou
Torrey Hills Technologies, LLC.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Part and Inventory Search

Sponsor

Back