Advanced Gas Turbine (LDI)

Status
Not open for further replies.

rawdude

Mechanical
Apr 14, 2000
US
Visit site
Hi, <br> I am in search of information pertaining to advanced gas turbine engines. In particular, I am interested in locating articles, web sites, companies, or anything that will give me information pertaining to lean-direct injection (LDI). This is a process that is currently being researched which will increase the pressure and temperature of a gas turbine engine while keeping the NOx within expectable limits. The only information that I currently have is from the mid-90’s. This information stemmed from research being done at NASA for High Speed Civil Transportation. Any ideas would be greatly appreciated.<br> <p>Ross A. Watters<br><a href=mailto:ross_a_watters@hotmail.com>ross_a_watters@hotmail.com</a><br><a href= > </a><br>

Replies continue below

Recommended for you

Look into a company called &quot;Capstone Turbine&quot;.&nbsp;&nbsp;They make microturbines for power generation.&nbsp;&nbsp;Also I hear the AlliedSignal was doing something with turbines also.<br><br> <p>Edson Campos<br><a href=mailto:edsoncampos@earthlink.net>edsoncampos@earthlink.net</a><br><a href= > </a><br>

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back