Eng-Tips is the largest engineering community on the Internet

Intelligent Work Forums for Engineering Professionals

Aeronautic Engineering Schools at USA

Status
Not open for further replies.

By the next two years I will be looking for a school where my 16 years old boy may applicate for studying Aeronautic Engineering.&nbsp;&nbsp;I would prefer to know of the institutions in California or Texas.<br>Hoping to hear from you soon,<br>Ermilo F. Sandoval, M.S.

Replies continue below

Recommended for you

Take a look at US News and World report for the ratings of various engineering programs.&nbsp;&nbsp;As for the best or biggest schools in CA and TX, you would be looking at California Institute of Technology or Texas A&M (Agricultural and Mechanical).

I received my BS in Aeronautical Engineering from California Polytechnic State University at San Luis Obispo. Nice curriculum.

There is also an aero program at UC Berkeley, I believe, as well as UC Santa Barbara, but that was a number of years ago. No doubt there are many others. Most of those universities have web pages. I'd start my search there.
[sig]<p>Terry Drinkard<br><a href=mailto:terrydrinkard@yahoo.com>terrydrinkard@yahoo.com</a><br>[/sig]

i am looking for some courses in AIRCRAFT AIRCONDITIONING. I have done some courses from Pakistan and want to do some further courses related to this.

Dear Sir,

I am currently working for National Carrier of Sri Lanka in a capacity of Aircraft Perormance Manager and I have got 11 years of experience in the same field. I have studied upto the 12th standard and I am looking forward to follow a under graduate course preferably in Texas. Maximum period of leave that I can get is 2 years. I have trained at Airbus and Boeing.

Thanks you,

Suranjan

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back