Eng-Tips is the largest engineering community on the Internet

Intelligent Work Forums for Engineering Professionals

• Congratulations waross on being selected by the Tek-Tips community for having the most helpful posts in the forums last week. Way to Go!

AMADA LC 2415 MANUAL ?? 3

Status
Not open for further replies.

belios

Electrical
Feb 17, 2013
GR

CAN YOU HELP ME ??

PLEASE I want information for the
Amada lc-2415 Laser WITH FANUC 16-L
operato's manual....
technical manual....
user manual...

JIM BELIOS

Thank you

Replies continue below

Recommended for you

I have operators and programming manuals that I downloaded from the amada site for LC-2515 alpha II . For some reason these are no longer on the the amada site.

Cool machine. They refer to it as type one. I am almost certain that there are no manuals for that machine. When it first came into the country there were so few I don't think they made a manual specific for that machine. Then came along the type 2, the pressure was no longer there to get the Type 1 documentation.

If that is the bad news, the good news is that type 2 books are going to cover about 90% of what you need for type one. I can see where setting the focus point could use some explanation, and maybe the clamps and their function. But, reading the sections in the type 2 books should give you a good place to start.

Sorry there is not a better answer.

Has anyone shared this manual or found it online? Our company has purchase a used Amada LC2514 II and it did not come with any documentation. Any help would be greatly appreciated.

I worked for Amada (US, Buena Park office) when those machines were current, and as far as I can recall, we had manuals for those machines.
(I worked on manuals for some of those type 1/type II machines)
They may have tossed the docs when (or since) they downsized us...
Try again with the So Cal Buena Park/La Mirada offices.

Jay Maechtlen

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back