Eng-Tips is the largest engineering community on the Internet

Intelligent Work Forums for Engineering Professionals

• Congratulations waross on being selected by the Tek-Tips community for having the most helpful posts in the forums last week. Way to Go!

amada lc 2415 roller retro fit

Status
Not open for further replies.

nicknick

Industrial
May 1, 2014
US
one of our techs said there was a retro fit kit to get rid of the anti scratch rollers has anyone seen one or no where to buy one. from what i was told it is just like a ball roller rail across the chute. our whole roller system is junk i hate it just want it gone ive seen some roller rails online may haft fab something up just worried about the temps right there not sure what would hold up any suggestions on that would help. in found a few pics of other amada tables that i think would be what i want.o and i did ask the tech to try and find us one but he couldn't so maybe he was wrong idk.
cnc-laser-cutting-machines-8254-4465775.jpg

images

Replies continue below

Recommended for you

The smaller pic looks like it might be from a VIpros punch/laser combo. They use brushes for the material to ride on. Reduces punch noise. What problem are you haveing with rollers? We have a 2415 and have no problems.

if i could get all the parts i need to rebuild it it would be ok but i cant get the ok to order the parts they don't want to spend the money on it i got new bearings and two scrapers one big and one small and reverse engineered them and got one new roller but wanted two new rollers the old one is slightly warped. now after getting it all put together and running the rollers stop. so now i need to get a new cone and cup for the clutch. i dont know im just tired of the system and the fight to get parts.

The rollers are actually an add on feature to the basic pulsar. They call it the XL package. The standard pulsar has just the little ball bearings like what you were looking for. jon at beamworksllc.com. I can send you a parts book that has all the numbers in it. I think its too big to post here.

Years ago I priced out the change for a customer and I think it was over $7000. With current prices, sky is the limit.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back