AMEtank software model input file

Status
Not open for further replies.

Hamidreza1973

Industrial
Feb 5, 2022
IR
Dear All,

We have the AMEtank software. For checking this software, we need a sample modeling file to run with it. I will be highly appreciated it if anyone who worked with this software sent me a sample file (*.mdl), so I can import and run it.

Many thanks in advance

Ossareh

Replies continue below

Recommended for you

Hammy...

So what did the AMEtank people tell you when you called them and asked about a tank verification model ?

You can contact them here:
What, you are afraid to call them ????

Wasn't that verification model supplied to you when you purchased the program ?

You did purchase the program, didn't you ?... You are not using a stolen version of the program that you found on the internet, are you ?

You do realize that if all of the software programs, developed by years of effort are free, no one will develop them anymore...

Tell us more

MJCronin
Sr. Process Engineer

We never use the stolen version anymore. Our client told us that they need the verification of this software. This software is not in our project software list according to the contract. This software had been used in other company's projects but in our project client asked for the verification of this software.

Well then, The AME/ETANK people should be happy to send you a verification problem with the results that you should expect.

Be ready to answer their questions about a purchase order and customer number ....

Why are you coming to an open engineering forum and asking for this ?

MJCronin
Sr. Process Engineer

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back