Eng-Tips is the largest engineering community on the Internet

Intelligent Work Forums for Engineering Professionals

• Congratulations waross on being selected by the Tek-Tips community for having the most helpful posts in the forums last week. Way to Go!

ANSYS rotor dynamic in doubt,

Status
Not open for further replies.

admincae

Mechanical
Apr 10, 2010
RO
Hi all,

I have some questions reffering to ANSYS capabilities to resolve some rotordynamics problems:
[ul]

[/ul]I have an assembly which contains some axes and reduction (or multiplication) gear with Augment Lagrange contact-frictional contact throught teeth of gears, last versions of ANSYS can introduce in system perturbation. Theoreticaly using this option, the natural frequency take into account this type of contact throught components. So, the natural frequency is resolved considering contact used.
[ul]

[/ul]For harmonic study I want to take into account the same contact types throught gears, but considering as load rotational velocity;
[ul]

[/ul]Considering the same type of contacts through teeth of gears, made an rotor dynamics study;
So, this is my problem in which I am in doubt. If somebody can help me with some advice or sugestion, please write me an email. For supplementary questions I am to your disposition.

Thanks in advance for support and understanding.

Best regards.

Mess with the best die like the rest...ANSYS is the best !!!

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back