Intelligent Work Forums for Engineering Professionals

Any CK99 users in the Flagstaff, AZ Area? 1

Status
Not open for further replies.

2old2

Mechanical
Jan 3, 2010
US
I reloaded CK99 as suggested and now I'm not sure how to reload my .kbd, & .tbr settings, and fonts. I put these and my .prt & .ptn files on a seperate drive and brought them back and placed them in an empty folder I created in the CADKEY folder. The .prt &.ptn files are there and I can access them, but no .kbd, .tbr, and font files. Anybody close to Flagstaff?

Replies continue below

Recommended for you

Just move the those .kbd & .tbr files into Cadkey’s root directory. Or you may have to point Cadkey to these files in the Tools>options>setup menu.

moldcore...thank you for your determination to get me up and running again! :eek:) I will experiment with your suggestions, but I think I may have done this and got no positive results. I then pulled everything back out and placed them in an empty folder for further study. My fonts are very special and were designed by a former employee of Baystate Technologies. I use them for a particular client's architectural work. The fonts are designed to look like freehand text and dimensioning. Quite an enhancement for architectural work. I will work with your latest suggestions and let you know how it went with another post. Best! :eek:) 2old2

I think the fonts go in the English folder. Did you take note of where they came from? Your .prt & ptn files can go into their respective folders. After re-installing, did Cadkey work other than the font you wanted and your custom keyboard and fonts.

They don’t have the ability on this forum to leave private messages so if you want to contact me go to CNCzone and send me a private message and we can talk over the phone. Maybe I can walk you through this. I still have a copy of CK19 on my computer for some reason. It’s similar to CK99 in some ways. BTW I’m in the same time zone as you.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back